What is true success? I believe it has little to do with money. Sometimes money can be the result of it, but can sometimes leave you even more empty. Success is something much more profound and deep. Here are some things to think about.
To laugh often.
- To win the respect of powerful spiritual people.
- To endure the betrayal of false friends.
- To deeply appreciate nature.
- To find the best in others.
- To leave the world a bit better, with a healthy child, a garden patch and or a redeemed social condition.
- To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm."